A NOTE FROM ERIC JOHNSON, CLTC:
Long term care is a reality, and you don't want this to happen to you or your loved ones without solid preparation. Long term care events are indiscriminate: consider how it took down the most powerful leader in the free world, Ronald Reagan, with nine years of Alzheimer's disease.
I help people plan for how to pay for the devastating consequences of long term care, protecting their families, retirement income streams and assets in a tax-efficient manner. Once the preparation is complete, you can feel confident you have taken steps to help protect your retirement plan and family from one of your last major unfunded liabilities.
I have helped thousands of families plan for long term care.
Tragically, most people are unaware of the compelling need to plan for this reality while they can still qualify. As a consequence, the most efficient options are no longer available. Don’t let this happen to you. I can help you avoid this common mistake.
• Individuals (18-85, healthy or unhealthy)
• Elder law attorneys, CPAs and financial advisors serving business owners and small professional practice business groups - executive carve-out.
EXPERIENCED AND PASSIONATE ABOUT LONG TERM CARE PLANNING:
• Multi-state licensed. Professional designation of CLTC. Multi-year appointee to President’s Council and LTC Leaders Council.
• Served the state of California as a volunteer Long Term Care Ombudsman, inspecting local assisted living facilities, looking for and helping to prevent elder financial and physical abuse.
• LTC Specialist for American Nurses Association and Colorado Bar Association.
• Member of the National Ethics Association, and Association for Long Term Care Planning.
A U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary veteran, Eric does volunteer work for veterans’ groups as time permits. Eric and his wife Liz and daughter Anneliese live in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Eric also has a passion for sailing and the Green Bay Packers.
Hi Eric, Thank you for all your great info, the simple format you created and the time you take with your clients to explain details. It’s very appreciated. Warm Regards, Regina Bernardo June 25, 2014.- Regina B.
Thanks again for your expert analysis--I feel that I've come to the right person for this important decision. Especially appreciate the time you put into this and find it easier to make my decision.- Le Etta E.